Discover What Makes an Equity Trust Self-Directed IRA Different
That's a question we love answering. Here are just a few reasons why you should choose Equity Trust for your IRA, 401(k) and/or other retirement plan needs.
- Investment Freedom - At Equity Trust you can use your IRA/401(k) to invest in real estate, private placements, notes/deeds of trust, tax liens, foreign currency and much more.
- Experience - Over 38 years of experience specializing in self-directed IRAs, 401(k)s and other retirement plans
- Strength - Over 130,000 Americans in all 50 states with more than $12 Billion in retirement assets under administration choose Equity Trust as their custodian.
- Safety and Security - Equity Trust, as an IRA custodian, operates as a regulated financial institution.
- Personalized Service/Attention - From personalized account management teams and toll-free phone numbers, to more than 400 highly trained self-directed IRA specialists (who each receive more than 160 hours of training)
- Convenience - Only custodian that allows you to pay investment expenses paperless online, fastest and most accurate investment turn around and access to our advanced online management tool, eVantage
- Value - We don't nickel and dime you. Equity Trust is the only self-directed IRA custodian to not charge transaction fees for investments in your retirement account. Equity Trust offers a simple all-inclusive annual fee which allows you to invest as much as you want.
Hear clients explain why Equity Trust is their custodian of choice
Read more client reviews and testimonials