Three Reasons Your Self-Directed IRA Needs You to Attend the 2010 Equity University Networking Conference
Reason 1: Unmatched Educational and Networking Events
The marketplace has changed incredibly since 2009. That’s why much of this year’s conference focuses on new strategies and tactics you can use to enhance your Self-Directed IRA. You’ll learn from and network with real-world investors – the people who are actually out there hunting down profitable investments, making strategic decisions in today’s market and reaping incredible returns. There’s no doubt that you’ll walk away from the conference with new knowledge and immediate opportunities to take action and produce results.
Reason 2: An Action-Packed Agenda
This year’s agenda is filled with a seemingly endless stream of smart strategies and useful tactics. It will be nearly impossible not to find something that will help you enhance your self-directing knowledge and investment skills. Here’s just a spoonful of what’s planned:
- Simple ways to find money for deals and how to do more with less
- Creative real estate investing for all levels of investors
- Opportunities to uncover new investment strategies and diversify your portfolio
- How to evaluate deals and manage risk
- Playing by the Rules (featuring new investment laws and changes)
Reason 3: Unbeatable Value (register before July 1 for the best deal)
The earlier you register for the 2010 Equity University Networking Conference the better. Here’s why:
- Preferred Pricing. You’ll save hundreds of dollars off our on-site registration pricing and can help up to two of your guests save 50% off their registration price.
- Accommodations Savings. A limited number of rooms are reserved at the Peabody Hotel at the exclusive discount rate of $119. That’s $200 off each night and an added savings of up to $600 over three days.
- Free Educational Bonuses and Giveaways. With your registration you get Equity University’s Fabulous Four Package – a value of $821 that will help you take your self-directed investing to a new level.
Join us for the 2010 Equity University Networking Conference, September 24 through 26 at the Peabody Hotel in Orlando, Florida. Register now for this educational, entertaining and enriching event or visit SDIRANetworking.com for more information.
Filed under: Uncategorized on June 6th, 2010