Consolidate All Your IRA Investments Under One Roof
Diversify Your IRA Portfolio with Stocks, Bonds or Mutual Funds
Online trades as low as $29.95*, through our securities brokerage affiliate, ETC Brokerage Services.
Who wants the hassle of transferring IRA assets between different accounts at different IRA custodians? Life is much simpler and more convenient for Equity Trust Company clients. If you want to diversify your IRA portfolio with stocks, bonds or mutual funds, combined with your investments in real estate or other alternative investments, we offer it all under one roof.
As an Equity Trust Company client, you can combine the investment freedom of an Equity Trust Company Self Directed IRA (Real Estate, Mortgage/Deed of Trust, Private Placement, Tax Liens and more) with the benefits of a full-service online brokerage account through ETC Brokerage Services. We make it easy for you to truly self-direct your IRA by consolidating your traditional and non-traditional investments at one company.
Equity Trust Company is not a broker dealer and does not itself provide or perform brokerage transactions or services. All such transactions and services are provided through ETC Brokerage Services or another broker dealer selected by you.
Benefits to Equity Trust Company Clients
- Asset diversification for your IRA
- Combine all the investment freedom of an Equity Trust Company Self Directed IRA with all the benefits of a full-service online brokerage account through ETC Brokerage Services.
- No need to transfer IRA assets between different accounts at different IRA custodians
Ease of Trading
- Online Trades beginning at $29.95 through ETC Brokerage Services.
- Buy and Sell Online, anytime
- Real-time Internet access to a full-service brokerage account, at ETC Brokerage Services, including:
- Account info
- Order placement
- Quotes (20 min delay) and market data
- Independent research
- Financial planning tools and downloads
Mutual Fund Supermarket
- One of the largest fund platforms in the industry
- More than 11,000 share class alternatives
- More than 400 leading fund companies
Open an Online Account Click here to get Started.
AK, AL, AR, AZ, CA, CO, DC, DE, FL, GA, IA, ID, IN, KS, KY, LA, MA, MI, MN, MS, MT, NC, NE, NH, NM, NV, NY, OH, OK, OR, PA, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VA, VT, WA, WV, and WY
All transactions for residents of the states of CT, HI, IL, MD, ME, MO, ND, NJ, RI, and WI must have a Mutual Fund Direction of Investment form completed, signed, and faxed back to Equity Trust Company at 440-366-3750.
* Transaction and Handling Fees for Online Trades through ETC Brokerage Services
- Market orders less than 9,099 shares: $29.95
- All other market orders: $29.95 + $0.02 per share
- Limit Orders: $29.95 + $0.02 per share
Securities held in a brokerage account are not deposits or obligations of Equity Trust Company nor guaranteed by Equity Trust Company, but are subject to investment risks, including loss of principal. Such brokerage accounts are not bank accounts and neither the brokerage account nor the securities purchased, sold or held therein are FDIC insured.