Special Service Fees
Matured Note: $75.00
- Assessed for each unresolved matured promissory note held in the account.
- Assessment occurs in the fourth month after the note matures.
Expedited Service: $50.00
- Documents must be received by 10 a.m. ET and your account must have available funds.
Wire Transfer, In or Out: $30.00 Domestic | $50.00 International
Overnight Service: $25.00
- USPS Express Mail is used for Post Office Box.
Certified Mail: $25.00
- Required when sending original documents.
Cashier’s Check: $25.00
- Cashier's checks must be sent overnight ($25 fee). Only one overnight fee will be charged regardless of the number of cashier's checks issued for a given transaction.
Returned Check & Stop Payment: $30.00 per item
- Not included with Annual Maintenance Fee.
- All fees are taken from your account on the day an investment is processed unless you prepay the fees.
- Fees cannot be reimbursed.
- Account must be pre-established to accept checks.
- Checks are not held at our office and will be deposited on date received.
- Personal or business checks are available 7 business days after date of deposit.
- Transfer or direct rollover checks are available 5 business days after date of deposit.
- Cleared Funds must be available in order to make an investment; Guaranteed available funds include wires, cashiers checks, and money orders.
Special Document Processing Fee: $5.00
Paper Bill Pay: $5.00 per bill pay (This fee can be avoided by submitting an electronic bill pay through eVantage)
Late Fee: $50.00 per occurrence
Legal Action Fee: $10.00 each
Special Handling Fee: $25.00 (Action on closed account)