Types of Retirement Plans
Equity Trust Company offers a variety of self directed IRAs and small business retirement plans to best suit your needs: individual plans such as the traditional IRA and Roth IRA; small business plans such as the SEP, SIMPLE, and solo 401(k); and health and educational savings accounts.
What is the best self directed IRA for you and your family? Learn more...
IRAs and Small Business Plans:
- Individual retirement accounts - Learn more about the traditional IRA and Roth IRA
- Small business solutions - Learn to qualify for larger contributions and tax deductions (possibly more than $50,000) while still contributing to a traditional or Roth IRA. As an investor, you most likely qualify for these "supercharged" plans, such as the SEP, SIMPLE, 401(k), and solo 401k .
- 2012 IRA and 401(k) contribution limits - Here's the most up-to-date IRA contribution limit information.
- Health savings accounts (HSA) - Reduce your health premiums while taking control of your medical expenses.
- Educational savings accounts (CESAs) - Save for your child’s future educational costs.