Annual Billing Questions & Answers
When are annual maintenance fees (AMF) due?
Equity Trust begins mailing annual maintenance fee bills in early January, and the due date for the 2020 AMF invoice is Thursday, February 27, 2020.
Equity Trust provides four flexible payment options based on your account profile:
- Auto-pay: automatic debit from your cash holdings on invoice date or credit card on file on invoice due date (invoice date and due date are noted on your invoice), which requires no action on your part.
- You can enroll in Auto-pay by completing one of the payment options on your annual maintenance fee invoice, by contacting Client Services at 888-382-4727 or via email at Fees@TrustETC.com.
- Login to your account online (via myEQUITY) and pay fees via cash in your account or credit card1, OR
- If you don’t yet have a myEQUITY login, you can still pay an invoice online with our one-time payment e-check/ACH payment option.
- By Phone:
- Call 877-833-0927 to pay your invoice via ACH using automated phone prompts or a live service agent.
- Mail: pay your annual maintenance fees by check to address noted on your invoice.
1Please note that online services (myEQUITY) do not offer clients the ability to split payment of fees between available account cash and credit cards.