Client Help Center and Resources
Equity Trust Login – myEQUITY
Log into myEQUITY, Equity Trust’s account management system to initiate investments, track a transaction, check your account balance, pay bills, and more – all online.
First time logging into myEQUITY? Access this guide for step-by-step login instructions
Need more myEQUITY help? View these Frequently Asked Questions
Pay Your Invoice
Pay your Equity Trust Annual Maintenance Fee or other fees online via ACH.
You can also pay Equity Trust fees with cash in your account or by credit card by logging into myEQUITY.
Questions about paying your invoice? See our Billing Frequently Asked Questions.
Tenant and Borrower Payments
If you’re a tenant or borrower of an Equity Trust account holder, you can make a payment online.
Questions about submitting payments with a deposit coupon? Read this guide.
Forms for investments and other transactions can be found here.
Want a faster, easier way to manage your Equity Trust account? Log into myEQUITY and complete your request online!
Frequently Asked Questions
Our helpful FAQ guides will answer your questions about transactions ranging from taking a distribution to completing a fair market valuation.
Investing Inspiration: Your Stories
Read and view case studies from fellow clients who are making a difference in their communities and families with their self-directed investing.
Fraud and Scam Awareness
A list of helpful governmental and industry resources to help you combat fraud as a self-directed investor.
Referral Incentive Program
Receive a $50 VISA gift card for each new account that’s opened using your unique referral code – you could earn up to $500 per year in gift cards!
Find out how much you can contribute to your accounts.
Need Additional Help?
If you need assistance with opening an account, looking into the status of an investment, transferring funds, or have other questions, we’re here to help.
Contact Equity Trust
Existing Equity Trust Clients: 888.382.4727
Customer Service Hours: Monday – Friday; 8:00 AM – 6:00 PM (ET)
Claim Your Exclusive Client Benefits
To help you make informed investment decisions, we hand-picked exclusive opportunities not found with any other self-directed account custodian. You’re entitled to valuable, in-demand discounts and membership access – just for being a client. Get more details on the Equity Trust Client Benefits Program.
Valued Member Access
- Free annual membership to one of the nation’s largest real estate investors associations, which includes several benefits and discounts for real estate investors
- Free access to a leading marketplace for construction services and contractors to ensure a fair price
- Discounts on titling services specifically tailored to real estate investors who use a self-directed IRA
- Special rental property insurance discounts
- Access to a nationwide database of foreclosures, pre-foreclosures, real estate owned properties, and more – before the properties hit the mass market
- Membership to real estate investor software system to help you generate leads, automate marketing campaigns, analyze deals, manage renovations, and more
- Access to time-saving, and hassle-free assistance to help you navigate the real estate investment process
- Extensive free education for real estate investors
You are leaving trustetc.com to enter the ETC Brokerage Services (Member FINRA/SIPC) website (etcbrokerage.com), the registered broker-dealer affiliate of Equity Trust Company. ETC Brokerage Services provides access to brokerage and investment products which ARE NOT FDIC insured. ETC Brokerage does not provide investment advice or recommendations as to any investment. All investments are selected and made solely by self-directed account owners.