- Self-Directed IRAs
- Other Tax-Advantaged Accounts
- Self-Directed Investment Options
- How to Get Started
- The Equity Trust Advantage
- Resources for Individual Investors
- Specialized Custody Solutions
- Custodial Accounts
- Alternative Investments
- Innovation & Technology
- Resources for Investments
- About Us
There are several potential advantages to investing in cryptocurrency an IRA, known as a self-directed IRA, including tax savings and the ability to diversify your portfolio.
With Equity Trust Company, you receive access to industry-leading cryptocurrency providers and an investing experience customized to your comfort level. You’ll receive the unbeatable combination of Equity Trust’s industry-leading cryptocurrency platform and account custody, plus the service and expertise only these providers can offer.
Once you’ve decided self-directed cryptocurrency investing is for you, how does the process work?
At Equity Trust, it’s possible to get started in three simple steps.
Steps to Investing in Cryptocurrency in an Equity Trust Self-Directed IRA:
1. Visit our Cryptocurrency investment page to view the cryptocurrency provider options
Click here to visit the Cryptocurrency page.
2. Choose the approved cryptocurrency provider you’d like to work with
From our Cryptocurrency page, click on a provider logo to be taken to their site.
3. Begin purchasing Cryptocurrency in your IRA
From the provider site, set up your account and begin buying and selling cryptocurrency.
We provide state-of-the-art platform capabilities and custody your account.