Managing Your Account
10 Ways to Make Your Investing Process Easier with myEQUITY
It is now possible for you to complete self-directed transactions more quickly and with ease: the new myEQUITY is here! Equity Trust’s online account management system is packed with features that could help you take advantage of the next self-directed investment opportunity that comes your way.
Here are the top 10 ways to get the most out of the enhanced myEQUITY:
- Take total control of your account: Use our intuitive and interactive site for account management and transaction submissions.
- Complete transactions from nearly anywhere: myEQUITY provides a responsive experience for computers, tablets, and mobile devices offering unlimited account access at home or on the go.
- Stay organized to save time: Easily filter, sort, and export your account’s portfolio positions, cash ledger, and transaction history.
- Time-saving technology – without the learning curve: Quickly initiate investments, pay bills, take distributions, and transfer accounts using the myEQUITY step-by-step wizards.
- Keep your account information up-to-date: Manage contact information and personal preferences directly in myEQUITY.
- Ditch the printing, signing, and faxing for a quicker solution: Enjoy the convenience of eSignature for new account applications, distributions, and beneficiary management.
- Send documents faster: Upload transaction documents directly in myEQUITY using our document upload tool.
- Be in-the-know, real-time: Keep tabs on the progress of your account activities with real-time transaction notifications and by reviewing each activity’s unique status page.
- Stay informed: Review important reminders and alerts in our message center.
- Find answers fast and grow your investing knowledge: Access educational content and downloadable resources to assist in answering frequently asked questions.
Log into myEQUITY.com today to see for yourself how managing your account is now faster and easier.
Join over 100,000 subscribers who receive investing and wealth-building news and education in their inbox.
You are leaving trustetc.com to enter the ETC Brokerage Services (Member FINRA/SIPC) website (etcbrokerage.com), the registered broker-dealer affiliate of Equity Trust Company. ETC Brokerage Services provides access to brokerage and investment products which ARE NOT FDIC insured. ETC Brokerage does not provide investment advice or recommendations as to any investment. All investments are selected and made solely by self-directed account owners.