- Self-Directed IRAs
- Other Tax-Advantaged Accounts
- Self-Directed Investment Options
- How to Get Started
- The Equity Trust Advantage
- Resources for Individual Investors
- Specialized Custody Solutions
- Custodial Accounts
- Alternative Investments
- Innovation & Technology
- Resources for Investments
- About Us
It is now possible for you to complete self-directed transactions more quickly and with ease: the new myEQUITY is here! Equity Trust’s online account management system is packed with new features that could help you take advantage of the next self-directed investment opportunity that comes your way.
Here are the top 10 ways to get the most out of the enhanced myEQUITY:
- Take total control of your account: Use our intuitive and interactive site for account management and transaction submissions.
- Complete transactions from nearly anywhere: myEQUITY provides a responsive experience for computers, tablets, and mobile devices offering unlimited account access at home or on the go.
- Stay organized to save time: Easily filter, sort, and export your account’s portfolio positions, cash ledger, and transaction history.
- Time-saving technology – without the learning curve: Quickly pay bills, take distributions and transfer accounts using the myEQUITY step-by-step wizards.
- Keep your account information up-to-date: Manage contact information and personal preferences directly in myEQUITY.
- Ditch the printing, signing and faxing for a quicker solution: Enjoy the convenience of eSignature for new account applications, distributions, and beneficiary management.
- Send documents faster: Upload transaction documents directly in myEQUITY using our document upload tool.
- Be in-the-know, real-time: Keep tabs on the progress of your account activities with real-time transaction notifications and by reviewing each activity’s unique status page.
- Stay informed: Review important reminders and alerts in our message center.
- Find answers fast and grow your investing knowledge: Access educational content and downloadable resources to assist in answering frequently asked questions.
Visit myEQUITY.com today to see for yourself how managing your account is now faster and easier.