Equity Trust National Education Specialist John Bowens describes in detail how three Equity Trust clients used self-directed accounts to invest in real estate using three different strategies, as well as lessons they’ve learned through several years of experience.
- How one client used a self-directed account to purchase a property at auction
- How a self-titled “lifestyle entrepreneur” has grown her IRA significantly using her real estate knowledge
- How an investor grew his child’s education savings account with a 44-percent-return rate after one investment
- How self-directed investors are completing their transactions quickly and easily online
- More momentum-building ideas and inspiration to help you begin your own self-directed investing
Hear the details of how a self-directed investment works and how real estate investors are making the most of them!