- Self-Directed IRAs
- Other Tax-Advantaged Accounts
- Self-Directed Investment Options
- How to Get Started
- The Equity Trust Advantage
- Resources for Individual Investors
- Specialized Custody Solutions
- Custodial Accounts
- Alternative Investments
- Innovation & Technology
- Resources for Investments
- About Us
On June 15, 2018, Equity Trust presented Susan G. Komen Northeast Ohio with $20,000 to help fund breast cancer research. The presentation took place at the Lake Erie Crushers baseball team’s Pack the Park Pink promotional night, which also raised money for the cause.
Led by an employee volunteer group, Equity Trust associates have been raising money through various fundraising activities, including dress-down days, a 50-50 raffle and a basket raffle that concluded at the Crushers game.
The company also contributed to the donation.